It is our objective to make your stay as pleasant as possible. In order for us to do this, you should know exactly what services we provide, what commitment we make to our guests, and what obligations you have towards us.
- Reservation dates are binding for both contractual parties. The event organiser reserves the right to rent out the reserved rooms to other parties upon expiry of the reservation dates.
- When placing a booking for several persons, particularly groups, it is in the interest of both parties that the number of persons be communicated 5 days in advance.
- Reserved rooms will only be available to the service recipient for the time period agreed in writing. Use of the rooms beyond the agreed period of time requires the prior agreement of the event organiser.
- All contractually agreed services are specified in the respective quotes and the information provided along with the respective reservation confirmation. Unless otherwise agreed, the information contained in our all-inclusive rates and the current price lists shall apply.
- Reimbursement for services that are not used is not possible.
- All specified prices include our service charge and the current statutory rate of VAT.
- If the time period between conclusion of contract and provision of services exceeds 12 months, the even organiser reserves the right to alter prices without prior notification.
- If the statutory rate of VAT changes after conclusion of contract, the agreed price will change accordingly.
- All changes to or cancellations of fixed room and service bookings will be charged at the following rates:
Up to 31 days prior to the beginning of the event – no charge
30-21 days prior to the beginning of the event – 45% of the agreed costs
20-10 days prior to the beginning of the event – 60% of the agreed costs
09-04 days prior to the beginning of the event – 80% of the agreed costs
03-01 day prior to the beginning of the event – 90% of the agreed costs
0 days prior to the beginning of the event – 100% of the agreed costs
- The service recipient shall be responsible for payment, including the costs for any additional food and beverages consumed by the event participants.
- Any changes to the number of participants must be communicated at the latest 2 days prior to the beginning of the event, otherwise the number of agreed services will be charged.
- The customer shall be responsible for all equipment or other items, including personal belongings, which are kept in the event rooms. The event organiser accepts no liability for any loss, destruction or damage, even pecuniary loss, unless in cases of gross negligence or intent on the part of the event organiser.
- The service recipient shall be responsible for all damage to buildings or inventories it itself causes or which is caused by event participants or guests or other third parties it is associated with.
- Problems with any technical or other equipment that is provided will be resolved immediately if possible. Payments, however, may not be withheld or reduced.
- Our invoices are payable in full within 7 days of the invoice date.
- As soon as new price lists are published, all previous versions will become invalid. The service recipient is obligated to find out about such changes in good time from our website or the event organiser.
- We reserve the right to correct errors, printing and calculation mistakes.
- The invalidity of any provisions of the contract or these General Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- To the extent permissible by law, all legal disputes arising from this contract and its execution shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the District Court of Giessen (Amtsgericht Gießen).
Company / Persons:
Read and understood
Event organiser, Date
(Stamp and legally binding signature)
Landhaus Klosterwald Betr. GmbH
Service recipient, Date